Saturday, June 7, 2014

Donde esta Elder Wright‏

May 5, 2014
Familia,
Wednesday April 30, 2014 I had changes. I was half hoping I would return to Tojocaz but it wasn`t to be. This place is close to Xela. They talk Quiche as their primary language. And without joke over 50% of the women are Maria. My companion is Elder Chuquibals who now goes by Zumba because the people couldn’t say his name. He is from Peru. The sky literally fell down and it rained super hard. The climate is really cold here. 
My first night we visited a family. Their father died a few years back. We taught about the plan of salvation. They are close to baptism. I have been busy since my arrival. On Thursday I gave the message in district meeting to give all our heart might mind and strength to the Lord.
I am in San Andres Xecul. (sheck cool) It is close to San Cristobal Totonicapan. I go to the branch of San Cris. I am about 5 km away from San Cris. There are about 8 members in San Andres and 2 active ones. So we contact ALOT! The city is a maze no joke!! It is so crazy. It is beautiful. The streets are small and confusing. We will go forth and do the work of the Lord.
It has been raining, and I haven`t seen the sun for about 4 days literally.
Love,
Elder Wright
Elder Chuquibals or "Zumba"

San Andres Xecu

San Andres Xecu Another View

No comments:

Post a Comment