Monday, October 7, 2013

Busy Week As Usual

October 7, 2013
Querida Familia,
The week was normal which means it was crazy with lots to do and meetings and everything else. If my week didn´t have anything exciting that would be abnormal, but that is how it is living the dream.
I hit 16 months crazy. I wish it went slower.
Changes as normal were exiting to see all the old buddies. I picked up Elder Hendrickson from Galesburg Illinois. I knew him when I was in Pueblo Viejo and he in Choqui. He is ready to work hard.
We hit the ground running taking the two new elders to Juchanep and showing them some members houses.
We went to Xela for the Leadership council. We talked about doing 10 contacts a day in the street outside of our plan. Basically what Justin calls fearlessing I think. That night we knelt down with a member and prayed about 5 names to know who to visit.
We went with a 12 year old that is reading the LdM. I hope we will be able to teach her whole family. We also got referenced to a new investigator teaching them the plan of salvation. Conference was awesome. I actually got to watch all 5 sessions in English! I wanted to put my Spanish to the test and see if I understood it all but at the same time it was great to hear the voice of the prophet and all of the others. I got a lot out of it. Richard J. Maynes called my attention talking about sports but I liked that individually we learn the lessons we need to qualify for eternal life. I have learned many here in the mission. I liked the concept of being in spiritual shape. Dedication perseverance and self discipline. We will become immovable as we strengthen our conversion. Then Heb 12:1 Let us lay aside every weight and the sins that easily beset us to run the race before us.
President Eyring-We don´t know our investigators perfectly but God does.
Sunday some members from Olinte came to conference because they heard I was in Toto and wanted to visit. It was sweet and made me feel good. Even though I was there a short time I was remembered. I wish I would of had more time to talk but it was nice.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support.
Love,
Elder Wright
Elder Hendrickson

Members, Elder Wright, Elder Taylor

Fresh Bag Water

No comments:

Post a Comment